There are many different types of loft conversion, and we are pleased to say that we offer a wide variety of solutions for you to enjoy. No matter the shape or layout of your loft, if you are looking for an effective loft conversion, please get in touch.
Velux Rooflight Loft Conversion
This style of loft conversion doesn't require any extension to the roof or an added dormer, with the conversion usually only including rooflights. This is an affordable solution that is ideal for people who are looking to convert a small space or who do not need a dormer to continue. Given that dormers are not permitted in some conservation areas, where the only acceptable conversion is a roof light conversion, this is an acceptable choice for many people.
What you get from us in a Velux Rooflight Loft Conversion
When we provide you with a Velux Rooflight Loft Conversion, we will undertake or provide:
- The construction drawings
- All scaffolding work
- All steel beams
- Placing new supporting and bracing rafters
- All flooring and stairs work
- The installation of Velux windows
- A fire door
- Insulation and plasterboard work
- All skirting and architrave work
- The installation of electrics and smoke detectors
- The installation of a radiator
For this line of work, we will do virtually everything bar decoration work and offering finished flooring.